What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Closet and Christmas

There was a hole in the downstairs closet which had grey insulation behind it and James pulled it out to play with it. I told him not to, but he continued to do it. So then I drew an imaginary line in front of the closet and told him he couldn't go it the closet. I assume there must have been an associated punishment if he did as he did not cross the line.

My mother was making Christmas packages and she had made a bag full of round objects with letters on them but she couldn't remember which one she had put James' present in!
My present was big and heavy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home