What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Attempt

 I had put out an unsuccessful hit on someone's life and was working on cleaning up the evidence.

I was also hosting the Toronto Police and was driving around with a high ranking detective who had such a long torso he could lean back into the back seat even when sitting in the front seat.

I still had a pile of things that I needed to give back to my students it was all in a small room. I knew I could figure a way to get it back to them.

The Toronto Police were eating in a separate dining room behind the bathroom. The sandwiches were terrible. They were onion sandwiches. They also got some pancakes which may have been hopeful. We only paid $10/meal. Nobody was complaining but I knew it was bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home