What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, August 04, 2024

Dogs

 There were many dogs (Maybe it was a dog school) and someone said they would take take of the others if I would work on training the problem dog.

One dog had a hurt paw and was holding it straight up in the air.

There were 2 different camps and I was friends with both. I went over to give the people in the new encampment a hug, though I couldn't remember who I knew. One guy had a wet sweaty t-shirt that I suggested he should not be modeling in.

Myron was sending off an envelope saying that I was taking too long. I said I had send in the envelope within a week after he asked. I was efficient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home