What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, July 15, 2024

Back it up

 People were signing off to each other with how much mileage they had.

We were preparing for a day of museums by looking at the catalog for which we wanted to look at up close. Most were going to the portrait museum but James wanted to do a different one.

There was some British paraphernalia with the Queen on coins. I had some 2024 coins. There were older ones as well.

Myron and I were driving somewhere and he had pulled to the side of the road. There was a utility truck ahead of us and all of a sudden it started backing up, so I kept saying "Back it up" but Myron didn't do anything. So I tried hitting the horn. With small squeaky noises. I didn't know if the truck would hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home