What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, July 06, 2024

Run to the prayer

 There were some people sitting in rows on one side of the Church and there were some people standing, maybe talking, it was more casual. I was in the group that was talking. Suddenly there was something that happened in the people sitting in rows. I don't know if the young man was manifesting or how I knew that the young man was in trouble but I knew and I ran over to the chairs and prayed for him in the name of Jesus by the blood of Jesus. He was free. He had a disfigured face from birth but his spirit was free now. I gave him a side hug from behind, he was so appreciative of the prayer.

Todd was using knives so much that they became destroyed. I was finding the twisted metal of the blades. I knew that they couldn't be repaired. I had to find them and throw them out.

My mother was reminiscing about a house from her childhood and how she still lives there now. Everyone in the family was in different rooms. My grandfather and grandmother (who have passed away) were in the house. Then all of a sudden something happened and prayer was needed. I was standing in the center of the house with a family member under each arm, I think my grandfather was one, shouting prayers in the name of Jesus by the blood of Jesus. They were scared. They were shaking on either side of the house. It was a very tough prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home