What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, December 20, 2020

yellow fish

 There was a fish tank where we were working on keeping the fish alive and sustaining them. Someone asked me if it would be ok to do something with the water and I said fine but it drained half the water. The fish were still happy though. One wall of the fish tank was open so it was hard to see how any water remained and I was trying to understand the physics. Josh owned the fish and came to pick up and was disappointed at how low the levels were even though we were pleased that the fish were happy. We had ordered something to do with the fish but we ended up not getting it as we hadn't ordered correctly or from letting the water go down. There was still lots of greenery in the tank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home