What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Project

 Rolling out a new project for the students to do in mod 1. I was talking about all the safety approvals but then realized that as we were doing it in class it wouldn't need all the steps that I was looking at. For some reason we were talking about this in a store and this middle eastern prof came up behind me and made me uncomfortable as everyone was watching. So I walked away and was crying but gained composure and went back.

There were people who were hired but weren't busy and I said I would have work for them to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home