What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, November 15, 2020

edges

 In driving there were some roads that were broken so badly that cars and people could not go over the edges. People were still getting around. There was a car I wanted to look at on the top floor and I was pushing something so I was hoping that the elevator would be able to take me up. There were parts that were filled with water.

I was looking for Andrea H. I thought I had seen her in the building but noone else there seemed to know. There was a guy I was asking to search for me but he was not able to hear or spell my requests.

There was a student who was walking through the residence who thought that the dead end was the kitchenette but I was like, no no, just go through the closed door, that the residence continues there and showed him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home