What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, July 27, 2020

changes

At Rustle we were having a service facing the windows instead of the stage. Many people including myself had our hands up because there was a problem. Maybe a technical one. They asked everyone to put our hands down. Then they asked people to put them up again if they still had something to say. We all put them up again more sheepishly.

A kid threw up on the floor in an exam.
We had to hand sanitize a lot but it was difficulty to get to the hand sanitizer. Sometimes there were line ups.

There was someone that I was trying to connect with Todd but I can't remember who. I was quite pleased to connect them as it was on my list of things to do but they didn't realize the importance of the connection and so didn't talk through the needed things. I had closed of my windows with curtains with paperclips and I told Christina just to wait until they were ready as I didn't want to surprise them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home