What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, July 25, 2020

car seat

My parents were arriving late in the evening. It was dark and I was looking out for them. When they finally arrived they wanted to go shopping for a car seat. They were thinking that I would have done some preliminary work but I had not so I suggested going to a big box store but they were pretty far out so we had to drive through some spaces.

There was a puzzle for the titanic and there was a picture that was very large as well. The puzzle was supposed to make you feel like you were on the titanic and the picture seemed to work as well. It was the bow of the titanic. I was trying to put the picture beside the shed but as it was so large it was falling out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home