What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, July 02, 2020

presentation and counseling

I was in a large venue and many people had arrived before me so I sat on the stairs. But it seemed that I sat in front of someone who had a spotlight on them so people were upset with me. I hadn't meant to so I moved up on the staircase but then I couldn't see at all so I moved again.

I was counseling a guy but he kept changing the things he was worried about. I was trying to get him to unpack his pencilcase like bag to let me know what he was holding.

Then I was trying to make while laundry even whiter but it was instead staining it yellow and I had to run the laundry again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home