What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, July 26, 2020

graphics lab and meal plan

I was in the graphics help lab. Most people were working on something. Gene was there at the start but then he was gone when I turned around to ask him something. So I was left to help the students on my own.

The lady at the restaurant was putting together a meal plan for me but was having difficulty calculating the cost so I was not sure which plan to get. I was eating my meal that was very healthy. I would fur sure pay for that. There was a big line up of people waiting while she was trying to calculate.

The back door of the car was open in the driveway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home