What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, August 19, 2019

house full of children

In the house full of children there were all these doorways leading to the shared rooms. I was taking them out and they were excited. I don't know how I got them all into my small car. There were school buses and problems with losing the children so they were supposed to be checked onto the school buses but sometimes we had to do make up paperwork. Sometimes children had to be cleared from accusation. Sometimes I had to check up.

There were "dead woman" joke boxes that weren't really funny but people were selling them. It was important to know that was going on so you wouldn't be deceived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home