What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, July 27, 2019

frustration

There was a first part to the dream that I think involved a hockey camp and how it was divided.

There was another part where James was at the library with school friends and I was there reading a difficult book that none of them read.

Then the last part was with APSC 100 and a team was asking about if a commercial map needed to have a title. I said that you need to talk about this with your Project Manager and your TA. Then one guy wanted to take me aside to talk about his group or how he was feeling. We went outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home