What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, July 18, 2019

traveling

Kimberly had a baby but didn't have a proper crib. I was trying to help her but it felt awkward.

There were all these people riding bikes. Maybe for a cause.

There was a cute animal that was burying things at the bottom of a hole.

Was in a hotel because of Myron or Eric, we only had supplies for a few days but didn't know how long it was going to be for. There was a purple and a white shirt with a collar left.

I was going through a store where I kind of wanted the sales people to help me but they probably would want to sell me something different so I also kind of hoped that they wouldn't talk to me. I walked briskly through the store to avoid them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home