What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, July 08, 2019

Feeling safe

There were renovations on the outside of the place that made it hard for the bus to find us as there were all the boards up. I was trying to pack things but kept losing things and having to go back. Some things would disappear. I found the bus driver and told him we had been waiting for a long time but he was more concerned about finding there to gas up the bus. There were people who weren't sure how to live anymore. I wondered if it was ok to pack the baby in the backpack. I had a lot of bags. I needed to be efficient.
One girl went through this whole process and said at the end that she felt safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home