What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, July 01, 2019

Ollie

Dreamt that Sarah and Paul got a new dog named Ollie. This dog had to be the ugliest dog in the world. He was brown with long dreads on his ears (maybe in place of ears) and his rear had these long dreads as well (maybe a tail). At any rate though he looked ugly and dirty, he seemed like a friendly dog. I met Paul and Ollie outside Queen's and Paul was deciding which direction to walk, he wanted to select a route that was easy for Ollie to walk because Ollie wasn't a very good walker. Paul chose the route south. I could see why Ollie wasn't a good walker, he was a very confused walker. Maybe trying to think how to do the walking instead of just doing the walking so he was tripping over himself. We walked into a bit of a park area and Paul was walking ahead and I was behind with Ollie. I found that if Ollie would walk very close to me, he could match my step and instead of paying attention to himself, he was paying attention to my step and he was a very good walker indeed. I called out to Paul to ask if Ollie was a sheep herding dog. As I did, I looked up and saw that there was another dog in the park, it was like it was a large German Shepherd and it was trying to get to Ollie but its owners were holding it back. Paul didn't notice what was going on but I worked on steering Ollie out of the way.

Interestingly I remembered as I wrote this that they had a sheepdog named Molly.

Also had a dream with Lynann. We were waiting for some decisions from her. And there she was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home