What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Bible ship

I was working on starting a Bible study and at first in the dream it was not on a ship, but then as the dream went on it was on a ship.
There was a supplemental book that we were using.
Because it was on a ship we had to do things a bit differently. The music was in a little room but it echoed over the whole boat.
We started with everyone hanging out before the Bible study started and people seemed pretty happy with that.
Then when it was time for the study to start I couldn't find my book. How could we do the study without the book? So I was looking all over for the book because it was needed.
I asked Brandon to tell people to help me look for the book but no one was very concerned.
All the people there were people that I did not know and came from all walks of life. Some came from prison.
Most were enjoying talking to each other and playing games.
I wanted to start the bible study but my co-leader Judy was gone. Also, people seemed unmotivated.
I was explaining to Brandon how Judy was missing and then she walked through the door and we could get started. It was still hard to gather people as many people did not want to join the group, just wanting to chat.
One guy who looked normal, just a little bit older kept falling down. He looked perfectly healthy but he had a balance issue. One time he fell down at the front of the room and someone else took his wallet. Maybe as a joke because everyone saw him do it but he didn't give it back. He went to another room. Sarah tried to make him give it back.
At the end I was taking photos on a tablet of everyone/family having a good time. It was difficult to take pictures because there was not enough light but there was more light than there should have been at that time of night so the photos were turning out on.
My grandfather had been sitting on the deck with a blanket. He loved boats. Maybe it was his boat. When I went to take a picture of him, he slumped out of the chair and slipped overboard. I saw him fall but I was the only one. I was shouting "Grandad fell overboard" as I ran down to the water. (It was a large boat so even though it was moored it took some time to get down to the water. Despite being a large boat, the water was very shallow. But even though the water was shallow and I was splashing through it, I couldn't find Grandad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home