What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, August 01, 2019

Al

Dreamt about being out at Al's grave site and he was throwing new dirt on the grave. The area around the grave was higher up and was leveled very well. The truck had done a good job. One side of the property was on the water and you could see where the waves had been. Al said "One good storm and it washed away my foundation" It didn't actually look like it had touched the foundation.

I went over to the Butlers house. There was a lineup there.

Simon was trying to catch a plane he was going to the Butler's house as they had left him a car there. I told him that he had missed the street as we were walking down princess st. Look for Victoria and Macdonnell. If he couldn't get the car at the Butlers, I told him to go to my house and Myron would drive him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home