What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, August 11, 2019

crowds

There were a lot of crowds in my dream and rushing and striving to get places, except it was not necessary, everyone got there.

I was sitting next to a girl, maybe Adrienne L. watching a video on the large screen we were in the last row at the back. There was a break or intermission or something and I sat back down after but Adrienne was not there so I put my stuff down on the other chair and spread over 3 chairs. Then the video started again and I couldn't see. I was in a row facing the wrong way. I was in the wrong row. I had to move.

I was walking on  the sidewalk and there was an area with a large hole and some people from Engsoc fell in the hole. I had to try to pull them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home