What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, March 26, 2018

Of exams and stragulation

Yesterday I dreamt that I was in charge of an exam and there was some problem and a proctor asked some people to go outside (the front rows) and I was trying to make sure that they didn't talk. I also didn't think there was a problem. There were also people with physical disabilities there so that made it more difficult.

Today I dreamt there was a girl who arrived late so didn't have her schedule and then didn't say anything so I didn't know she didn't know where to go, even though there was a schedule. When I looked at her notes, they were all notes that she passed to other students, not class notes. At the end of the dream I was strangling someone (but not serious and it wasn't the girl) I watched a murder mystery with strangulation before I went to sleep which may explain this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home