What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, March 18, 2018

grocery

Went into the grocery store but it was late so they were working on turning over the produce. There were lots of people there working as I looked through. When I went into the second aisle there was a woman who worked on the mobile market and they were getting her into trouble for something. She was explaining that she had put the radishes up for decoration. I think they were questioning her as to what had been thrown out.
I was walking up and down the aisles and Pastor Ken came in with some homeless guys. Getting them some food?
Meghan I had messaged and then she started sending me these perfect pictures and I was like wow how do you get them so perfect like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home