What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Leveling up

In the dream everyone in Rustle was in the main sanctuary, singing and things were going well. I went upstairs to the second level and it was under construction. I was setting up the signs. It was not ready for people to come up. I couldn't do the construction, we had to wait for the workers. The washrooms were out of order. But the people came anyway. Sarah and Paul were there. And I was like ok, it is not ready, but whatever. And the third floor also had a washroom and it was smaller and under a lot more construction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home