What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, February 10, 2018

traveling across Canada

Looking at the status of things across Canada,maybe by train?

There was a large colourful airplane that could fly upside down. I saw it go into the water by me (I don't know if it was planned or an accident) and people were being launched out in 3s into the water. It was like a safety device.

At Rustle we were having an outdoor gathering and handing out tacos. There were a couple of lines but mine ran out and Todd went to look for more. I just had a couple of bags of chips. They were also handing out condom packages.

I was with Steve R. in his drafty small room with someone else. He was talking and talking. I was falling asleep but trying to figure out how I could improve his situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home