What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, February 27, 2015

You need to start somewhere

Shannon was talking about how she kept losing her stuff. Her parents drove off a cliff. There was supposed to be a room for leaving your boys/children in the church but it was destroyed.

Myron and I were supposed to meet my parents and I could see them, but I couldn't reach them. It looked like we were at RMC. Myron was not stopping for stop signs but it wasn't helping us. We decided to run to the stairs but that wasn't helping us either. We ended up leaving and going to their home but they weren't there either. The fire marshall was there.

To go somewhere, you need to start. It can eventually roll into something big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home