What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Women's meeting

I drove to the women's meeting in a Church I had never been to before.
I was walking towards what looked like the main door but someone else used another door, so I did too- it looked like they went to the same place.
The meeting was already pretty full. There was a big table and I walked around and there was an empty seat at the end of where people were sitting. Further down the table there was something else going on. There was a choir and a piano team.
When it was over I saw Kim staying and talking. She didn't see me, so I left.
In the parking lot Karen was there and we started to work on a project together.
My nanny had something black on her. Needed to make positive messages to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home