What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, July 28, 2023

when the angels sing

 I woke up at 5am with a song about the angels singing.

Dreamt that we were all living at this place that had these lockers on the wall. I had the key but didn't know to which locker.

A girl walked in the door and I immediately saw something and started to pray while across the room. She was tossed back a bit and as I felt there was progress I just closed my eyes and let loose. Praying "in the blood of Jesus" over and over again. I felt it was successful.  Sam told me there were a lot of people there by the end. Afterward, I felt I needed to give her some love but didn't know how but I went to talk to her.

There was a rescued baby penguin at the zoo that they were going to release. It was in a plastic bag with a clip. They gave it to a mama penguin to release but she wanted to keep it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home