What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, June 23, 2023

team

 Myself and another person went into this building (maybe government building) and down the stairs and she wanted to talk to people but I walked out the side door because I didn't want to stay. She followed me and I said I needed the bathroom so we went to another stone building across the street. They only had 2 stalls in busy rooms (like not an enclosed bathroom) but they were all full so needed to go to different floors. No time to wait even though there was no line up.

I needed this book but the place wasn't open so they told me to go in the back and ask. I did. Someone had gone on ahead of me, I was the second. Some one like Vanessa helped me by going in ahead but I knew what number I needed so I stopped there to find it. I got it and it was only a small pamphlet, but that was ok. I wrote about it which may have been by TD Jakes and he liked what I wrote about it and I was pleased.

There was a bike race that we are were starting up to do. I suggested having people at different spots cheering and making sure the whole team got past each point. Denver said no it wasn't that type of race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home