What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

in an exam

 I had to explain to the proctor why I was taking the 143 exam. Peter was taking it with me. The exam room had all these winding alcoves so noone could see us. The exam was in a small folded booklet with some questions on the front. I had not studied and thought that I don't know how to code. But then opening the booklet there were knowledge type questions, which I guess was better but I still hadn't studied. I handed in my paper at the end but when I got home I still had the booklet and I needed to bring it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home