What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, April 13, 2023

driving with Shari

 Shari and I were driving into town and for some reason wanted to stop at the LCBO. There were signs in the town letting us know that we would arrive there at 10:41. She parked in a parking space that only Shari would be brave enough to back into. When she backed in and we got out her flip flops were on the bench outside. How did they get there.

Another dream at Stirling we were trying to figure out who was doing things. Some people were scared. There were water bottles drunk but that didn't seem very significant to me. There were things on the wall. The assignment was a long one and I was trying to understand what the students had to do. I was using the microwave computer and carrying that around because it was easier than carrying a computer tower? There were lots of people in the building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home