What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, January 23, 2023

exams

 There had been a warning posted in a Fleming magazine on the front page. I mailed it to the registrar asking why can't we do this? Jo knew it was me that mailed it

I was talking with some other people at the cafeteria and then suddenly Jo was there. And I pointed out that I had mailed that to her. That we needed to elevate.

Nat was running an exam and trying to get people to pass. There was one girl who just had to do the jacket assignment but couldn't pick up a pencil. It was beyond her capabilities.

I was hosting a desk for exams and this guy came with a broken hand. I was getting his information down and a girl I knew came up and said a few words to me. I reached out and touched her arm and she went away. I had a line up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home