What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

food

 In a grocery store, there were lots of people. There were events that happened making it hard to walk through and find what was needed.

Why was I carrying a bag of potatoes?

There was pizza delivered, some of it folded over, uneaten.

The pizza delivery guy was delivering to the wrong place. I was trying to help him as I thought I was the one who ordered it. I tried to help him read the instructions.

There was a house and my parents were in it but the layout was weird and I was contemplating what to change. Tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home