What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, December 07, 2022

the process of healing

 I booked a hotel room for 3 nights as someone needed an operation. It was a very night room and seemed to be able to host a concert. I recognized some of the people. One person brought Bob and was wanting Bob to become a Christian. There was an overhang with chairs against it and the children were hopping up on the chairs to the music. I thought that was dangerous, but what could I do.

There were 2 bathrooms in the hotel room so I didn't feel bad taking one for a bit but I knew it was time to go soon.

We needed to split up and Myron and I were going to go but the other 2 needed to stay for one more night. The lady was feeling childhood issues from needing to move. I told her I would try to get the original room extended for a day. But she was worried. I didn't know if we could get it for another day but I said I would try, otherwise there may be another. Fearing abandonment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home