What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, November 03, 2022

missiles for points

 Outside there was a father who was playing a game with the child throwing a dart/missile and points for where it landed, If it landed on the child's calculator it was only 1 point. Otherwise it was 4 points.

In the church the father was playing the same game but there were 2 points for the response and 2 points for the landing.

I was keeping score in the printed book that had the names already written in it.

He moved on to a woman I didn't know and I couldn't find her in the book. He said he did that on purpose. He was spelling the name for me but I knew I was getting it wrong "Prepre".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home