What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Who are you?

 Looking at an old photograph, trying to see who I was. There was a girl with pigtails. Did I have pigtails now? Was I that girl. No that girl had a barette and I didn't have a barette so it couldn't be me. Can I find who I was by who I am?

We were having the EPT at the same time as the first orientation activity. Shooing parents away, telling them they can't be in the test hall. Some are still in there and having to weed them out.

Frecs working on an algorithm so when things go wrong we can pinpoint who did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home