What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

a Dutch treat

 My mother had made a dessert that still needed to be stirred and delivered to Dutch friends.

I was running a hunt for things and people were off searching.

I was working on something at the front of the Church (but it didn't look like our Church) I was working on the technology, trying to make sure everything worked. There was an ultrasound machine as lighting and it lit up Sarah's belly and there was obviously a baby there. She knew about the baby and I knew about the baby but there it shone in the ultrasound light and everyone could see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home