What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, November 19, 2022

keeping everything on track

 In my dream I was in charge of keeping everything on track. Making sure instructors were following the curriculum.

I was house sitting Todd's house every day and my job was to make sure everything was ready for Todd and Chelsea to come home. I had to make the sign ready and put the gun away. Switch it off and put it in a secure location. But why was there a gun there anyway.

There was something about jobs and why they needed to be done. Stacy went to another job. Were people let go or choosing to go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home