What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Need to know where you live

 There was woman in danger because the man had come home and was angry. I was leaving with the children but I needed to call for help and know the house number. It was in a complex but I needed to know the specific # and so had to double back but then I had difficulty remembering where I had been. Know where you are.

There was a mistake in the colour that was being sent out into the sky. How to correct it.

There was a building that needed to flip the elevators. I was surprised how quickly they switched it. In going in the building I wondered if everything would really work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home