What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, January 02, 2021

Doing things the hard way

 Shari was teaching but she was storing all her push pins in a container that was under her skin. A very painful way to store them.

She was in something like an ice cream van and I brought a child to her and she gave a very angry face. Her eye brows were very large. I had never seen her give such an angry face to a child before.

There were other pandemic dreams of making sure to stay away from people.

Aunt sue had been to Ontario for cancer treatment but had not seen us. The bright lights bothered her. My mother was worried about my father in a typed letter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home