What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, December 28, 2020

travel

 I was planning a trip down south (Mexico?) for Myron as he wanted to go to a show but I seemed to be there as well. I had to use a bank machine to get pesos. I was having difficulty reading all the paperwork because it was in spanish. I wanted to get there in time for the show. While I was waiting in the airport (I think) I started looking at the shoes and decided I wanted some shoes. The lady in the airport (like Ann T.) was like, why didn't you say so. Disney would be the best shoes. She was going to let me into the shoe area but I needed to pay $5. She gave me change for a $20 in an envelope. There were all kinds of questions about time as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home