What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, July 09, 2018

moving

Dreamt that it was my moving day. There was a lot of packing up of books. They were on sprung shelves which allowed us to pack them away more easily. When you move you get to see the ugly carpet below. I posted about needing people to help me move but someone else was moving this day so I thought there may be less uptake. Snookie showed up at my door and she said she had sent me a card by accident, that it was for Al and Shari. I think I knew what she was talking about but hadn't done anything. I was planning a trip to Portugal. I had never been there before. Apparently I was currently in Holland and then wondered why Snookie was in Holland but by that time she had gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home