What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, February 07, 2022

Shieleen

 There was a bear outside the door and it normally was not very aggressive but one day it charged and I had to pull Shieleen behind the door. But then I saw that Devaan was on the other side of the door, not too bothered by the bear. But we decided to pull him over to the safe side anyway.

Then I wanted to get a new card and everyone else in the place was doing returns or had their hands full I was the only one with free hands. So the person behind the desk was quite cordial. I said that I needed a card with the same details as the old one. I had left my credit card at the house so I was going to run back to grab it while he was making the new card. I said that my old card was a joint card with Shieleen and I needed a new one because she had died. He didn't seem to understand. She had been in prison when she died. Why was she in prison?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home