What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

end times

 Everyone was outside searching for this creature. We were searching together but separately

There was a giant horrible looking spider that attacked a snake and they remained in combat

In the bus station I found the creature (called S_____- can't remember) and it looked like a golem. I picked it up and I kept saying "In the name of Jesus" until I could see it was going to explode and I dropped it off the edge of the bay/dock and then it's stomach opened up like plastic and it was a gaping hole in the stomach. Out of your belly - rivers of living water. What comes out of the belly of evil?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home