What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, March 28, 2021

emailing the rabbits

 I set up a meeting for the rabbits in the back with a set time to meet me sent by email. They did end up showing up. Hiding behind a garbage bag and then along the fence when they arrived. Some disputes among them. Then I realized that bunnies neither have email or can tell time so I was quite impressed that they showed up.

Myron and I were driving somewhere and stopped at a mall. People asked for help and I gave what I could- scissors I think. Then it turned out that they were either from Holland or had just came back from Holland and so I asked them if they knew of the Hague but they had never heard of it which seemed odd. Then when we went out Myron wanted to drive with someone else but their car was in the shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home