What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

clean up

 At a large party - there was a long table of cookies for the kids. They were all gone. I put out a small basket of sticky cookies but knew it wouldn't be enough. More cookies were needed. I felt like I didn't have enough to give.

I was on clean up duty. There was so much trash and for some reason I was pouring pop on the floor knowing that I would need to clean it up. Apparently it was to make a point. I make more work for myself.

I was looking at a house that used to be 200k but was now 1 mill. They had done well. There was laundry hanging outside. I wondered about the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home