What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Separating the onions

 There was a man who was praying  and people were falling and his son's were catching. They all had curly hair. Family traits.

I was mentioning a story from Isaiah to Brian and he commented that I tell that story a lot, I must read it every day. That was an exaggeration of course but it seemed to be my signature story.

Brian had brought some food along and I found one leftover small pizza with some onion on top of it. I contemplated eating it but it was harder to separate the onion than it looked. I did not want any onion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home