What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Midterm presentations

I was trying to organize all the midterm presentations into a very large gym. There were lots of little rooms off to the side. One had a bathroom and the light switch was all the way on the other side of the room. There were complications in terms of keeping track of students and that there would be 4 PA systems at the same time. One of Dani's groups had forgot their slides at home and I was upset because the whole team didn't seem to be there so I sternly told her that they all had to come and see me within 1 minutes otherwise they would get 0. I was trying to sort out if I would need to reschedule. Dani got upset and said it was her fault that she hadn't reminded them. I said that it was their responsibility. It was a lot of work trying to keep track of everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home