What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, October 14, 2023

kidnapped

 I knew someone was lurking as the juice cup on the stairs was tipped over (I noted that I needed to clean it up) and then up in the attic my nice vase was broken. I tried talking to the person but it was weird as I couldn't see them. 

They were dishing up the cake which had a lot of raspberries in it. They were all dished up when they realized that they still needed a piece for me and so they pulled another piece apart. I went to get something before I ate it, and that is when the hiding man pulled me away.

I was at a conference with Alan and attending the englinks session. There weren't a lot of people, I thought maybe because they were away on break. But then we were broken up into groups and there  seemed to be more people. There was a dance party and many people got up to go.

I was talking to a student about hearing as they were having difficulty. I shared about praying for it and there was no response. I shared that I also hear the same thing in terms of hearing an odd sound and that allowed him to relate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home