What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, December 15, 2023

Everyone prayed for is healed

 In my dream, everyone who was prayed for was miraculously healed. There was a lady with a small baby. The baby had a birth mark over his face. They were so sick. The baby was healed by God first and I picked him up as his mother was still sick and we were still praying.

There was someone else who fell off a high bridge. Prayed for. Got up. All of the people we prayed for were attacks of the enemy. One I went to the head of the bed that the sick person was laying in to put my hand on her head and I was shouting "In the name of Jesus" (in my dreams, when I pray words, it is almost always this)

There was a performance on stage. I think Brandon Maracle was helping direct. Al was supposed to have put some of the props on the stage but they were missing and they were critical. I had to go running up to the stage to pray to fix things that happened because the props weren't in place. Al disagreed with me, he said that they were in place. The production had some what looked like police dogs. After the performance as soon as he got off the stage he needed to pee so he was peeing right in the aisle and it was getting on people. The handler wasn't moving him along fast enough. But if he had to pee, he had to pee. But it wasn't yellow, it was more of a dirtier colour. More difficult to clean. The people in the audience were sitting still as all this was going on. I was moving.

Todd and I were looking at boats in the water (that I think represented attacks of the enemy). There were 2 different flotillas that were floating beside each other and there were similarities between them so we were matching which boat (strategy) was the same. There were some that were small and some that were large. Many were purple. One pair looked like dinosaurs (like a version of Dino but made into a boat)

James popped out his teeth.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home