What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, November 03, 2023

Graphics

 I was running the graphics make up exam for Gene and there were 10 people sitting down when I realized that I didn't have the exam paper. I had the paper previously but I ran the exam for Lesley's son and used apparently the only copy. So I had to call Gene but he wasn't there and had an answering machine but it was in another language and I didn't understand it.

I had some chocolate letters and was eating them getting some chocolate on my nose. I had 3 letters and they all ended up being open at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home